Thursday, April 24, 2008

Randy and I just got back from our trip to Vegas!! It was so much fun (even though we missed the Bug like CRAZY)!! Kynzee tried to stowaway, but we caught her in the act. Instead, she stayed and played with Grandma Tina.

Randy and I flew out Thursday morning and came back on Saturday night. We weren't your "typical" Las Vegas vacationers- we hardly set foot on the Strip and didn't touch even one Buffet... but nonetheless... we had a FABULOUS time just doing our own thing!

We ate at a lot of fun places, shopped at the outlets (and spoiled Miss McKynzee once again), and drove around Henderson trying to locate my school and where I lived when I did my student teaching. We found the school, after tearing out a page of the local phone book, but we were never able to locate my old abode. Randy decided that Maleena Mesa Street must have never existed and that I made the whole thing up... I just claimed insanity and that my mind has completely left me since having the babe!! Oh well, maybe next time!! :)

The highlight of our trip was going to the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA at the Venetian. It was completely AMAZING and I would recommend it to anyone. In fact, we are already planning when we can go and see it again! Randy and I were in awe of the performers and their voices, the incredible set, and the amazing costumes. You have got to go and experience it for yourself!!

Anyway, that was our trip in a nutshell. And now for the cheesy part... it was so great to spend some time together and just have fun. We hope that you are all doing well!! We love all y'all.


3 comments:

Rob said...

Sounds like a fun trip! And your baby is growing so fast! the last time I saw her, she was very tiny! I guess we are going to be stopping in Las Vegas on our way to California for Jordan's wedding in June. Maybe we will see you as we are staying a night in Provo, too.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Hey Kaydee! That's awesome you got to go to Phantom! I was just wondering if afterwards you showed them your stuff? Well, maybe you better not, 'cause then you'd live even farther away! Hey I'm going to be in Preston on Friday if you guys will be there that soon, give me a ring! See ya later! ~Michelle P.S. Your baby girl is a doll!

K'Lyn said...

Kaydee! I found your blog from Mary Ellen and Tyson's. You baby girls is a doll! I didn't know you even were a momma. Congratulations a BIT late. It is great to see you and your cute family, even if it as pictures online.