Friday, April 4, 2008




McKynzee Beddes was the cutest little Easter Bunny that I have ever seen... then again... I am her mother... but still... she was pretty darn adorable!! After church, we went over to grandpa and grandma Beddes' house for dinner and spent the day with them. It was a really good day. We hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter!!




3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

You have a beautiful little girl! Funny how this blogging world connects everyone! Thought you might be interested in Marybeth's blog makbethwilson.blogspot.com. She's a beginning blogger.

Baird Family said...

Kaydee,
It was good to hear from you. I am still a beginner when it comes to blogging, but I am working on doing a better job. Your little girl is adorable. I am sure that you love being a Mom, I have found nothing better so far in my life. Being a wife is also wonderful but there is somthing about being a Mommy that makes everything else take a small step back. Things are great with us. I hope all is well with you. Keep in touch.
RSB

Child Family said...

What a cute little girl!!! I didn't know that you had her, but she is darling. Aren't little girls so fun? I just love having a little girl to dress, now she only wants to wear dresses and have her fingernails and toenails painted. It is so fun!!