Well... we are FINALLY taking the vacation that Randy very well deserves and that I have been looking forward to. We are headed to Las Vegas this month. We are going to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" and we are very excited to spend some time together and RELAX. The Z-bug is staying with Grandma Tina. We will miss her like CRAZY but we know that she will be well taken care of. If any of you have suggestions on other fun things to do while we are there... we would love to hear from you! We are planning on going to the temple there and I am also going to show Randy where I lived while I did my student teaching in Henderson. I definitely think SOME shopping will take place and a lot of good eating... but the main thing is that we just are happy to go somewhere together. I LOVE THIS GUY!!Friday, April 4, 2008
Well... we are FINALLY taking the vacation that Randy very well deserves and that I have been looking forward to. We are headed to Las Vegas this month. We are going to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" and we are very excited to spend some time together and RELAX. The Z-bug is staying with Grandma Tina. We will miss her like CRAZY but we know that she will be well taken care of. If any of you have suggestions on other fun things to do while we are there... we would love to hear from you! We are planning on going to the temple there and I am also going to show Randy where I lived while I did my student teaching in Henderson. I definitely think SOME shopping will take place and a lot of good eating... but the main thing is that we just are happy to go somewhere together. I LOVE THIS GUY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys are so cute! Kaydee you look beautiful!!! What a cute couple you make. :) I hope you had a fun trip away together :)
Post a Comment