Happy Anniversary Randy! I know that you will think that this is a bit cheesy... but hey, you gotta love me!!
Today is our second wedding anniversary! I just wanted to take a second to let Randy know how much I love and appreciate him. I know that I am not the easiest person to live with... sickness... drama queen... etc... etc... :) but I know that Randy will always be there for me and love me through it all. We have had an amazing two years and have accomplished a lot. Randy works VERY hard for our little family and he is a wonderful Patriarch of our home. I am grateful that he has taken the counsel to heart that our sealer gave to us in the temple and has shown me that he loves me by loving the Lord first. Randy, you are a terrific husband and father. Thank you so much for loving me and for loving our beautiful little girl.

I love you more than you will ever know!!





3 comments:
Congratulations! It doesn't seem like that long ago that my mom was letting me in on your wedding details! ~Wendy
wow...two years! Time flies. It was fun to see some wedding pics. Happy anniversary!
What a GORGEOUS couple! Congrats on the two years! You look and sound so happy and I am SOO happy for you! It seems to me you two are perfect for each other! And you look good too!:)
Post a Comment