Monday, September 22, 2008

The Girl

Kynzee has proven to us that when she is tired... she is tired! She runs like there is no tomorrow- and then suddenly she is out for the count. She was eating spaghetti and little green candies (beans) the other day and fell asleep in her high chair!

Z baby loves her blanky. She has a couple blankets that she is VERY fond of... And check out that hair- it is a faithful ritual to pull her ponytail out before going to bed- she is a crazy cute girl!


The Kynzee Bug loves to pack her monkey around... she hasn't figured out that it is only posing as a monkey and is really a "leash"- I guess we will wait and see how much she likes it then. :)

The Zee Monster LOVES to brush her teeth... I am hoping that her "good hygeine" habits will stay with her through the years!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely love the monkey "leash". If we ever have kids... I'll have to get me one of those!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I always thought those leashes looked like a good idea! Does it work? That's a cute one! Clever, I must say!