Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More P-town Pics

Fun in the Sun!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone from a cutie pie!!

Zee loved the tramp at Uncle Neal's house. I loved it too because it has a net around it so she can run around as she pleases and I don't have a heart attack!!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Can you believe she's one! (well...practically!) This went by fast huh?~Wendy

Riley Alexander said...

Bendis, Bendy, Beddes, Randizle, or whatever else you go by... as mentioned the other day, I have gotten my hands on a 10 card pass. Here's the catch, we have to wait for Sam to pop this kid out. Then we're on like donkey kong. Sweet blog. Dig the Goatee, it's what manly men sport. Peace

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I haven't been the best blogger lately and when I looked at yours all of your posts were new to me! Way to go! Happy Birthday to Randy! Wow someone is actually younger than me!!!:) Your 4th of July looked like a lot of fun and I love the new hair! It looks really cute on you! I can't believe your little baby doll is almost one! Happy Birthday to her! Whenever Joey goes golfing all I do is ride in the cart too! But it's still fun! Let me know what your plans for the end of July are! Love Ya!