It was Zee Monster's Birthday on Sunday. Our baby is a year old!!! We had a big birthday bash on Saturday with the whole Beddes and Fryar clans!! It was a blast- a little stressful on my end- but a blast- and very worth it!! There were decorations, food, presents, cake, and did I mention presents galore!! Kynzee had a fabulous time. She loves all of her family and we are so glad that everyone could be there!!
Randy and NovaLea provided the meat and the place to party- thanks so much for letting us take over your house. My Randy grilled (he is a master on the BBQ). My mom and dad took care of the dutchoven potatoes and veggies- I love those veggies. Jer and Cheronne contributed the fruit and DELICIOUS fruit dip!! And I did the decorations and the many cakes. We had a big pink cake with sprinkles, chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles, and McKynzee's very own double decker pink and chocolate cake with sprinkles... I love sprinkles by the way... they are just so cute!! Randy did the cute lettering on Kynzee's cake and sprinkled it... he is such a good daddy.
And of course.... she was spoiled like crazy. Among a lot of other things... she got a car, a potty (that plays music- impressive), a baby stroller and baby, and of course- golf clubs!! The golf clubs were a special daddy gift.
Thanks to everyone for a great day and a ton of fun!! Kynzee is a very blessed little girl to have so many people that love her!





1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I need to start thinking about what I am going to do for little Ellie 'T's b-day in a few weeks! ~Wendy
Post a Comment