Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Picture Extravaganza







We went over to a park and had some family pictures taken with the the Beddes Fam. Kynzee was okay in the beginning, but then got a little tired (okay, A LOT tired). When we were finished, we let her get down and run around for a little while. She perked right up and was happy as could be. So I snapped a few shots myself and they turned out pretty darn cute!

5 comments:

wendy said...

I LOVE her dress! Where did you get it? I am looking for that perfect outfit for Ellie's 1 year pictures. ~Wendy

Celeste said...

She is so stinkin' cute! We've got to hang out again!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Oh my HECK! That is such a cute dress! HOW CUTE! You're hair looks way cute in the birthday pic!

Brettjeepski said...

Kaydee! long time no see! What a cute family you have!

Brettjeepski said...

We found your blog off of Mary Smith's Blog. Ya I got married 6 months ago. ANd I saw you got married on my birthday!

Have a great day