Well everyone... I am attempting to enter back into the blogging world. With school out for the summer, I am hoping that I will have a little more time on my hands to be able to sit down and update this more often than my "once-a-year" posts that have seemed to happen in the past.
As you can see in the pics, Kynzee is getting so big! She is all grown up at the ripe old age of two. Yes, she is still two... but she will be turning three on July 27th and we just love her more and more each day. We just chopped off her hair, and now she seems even more grown up!!
So far this summer, Zee and I have had lots of fun with outings and play dates. I am slightly limited to my adventures because of the boot that has been on my foot since May... but we still manage to have a fabulous time together! I love being home with her!
This summer, Kynzee and I have been blessed to be able to stay in Preston a couple of times already and spend time with the family there. Randy has been really busy with work and school and I have already had my fair share of health problems, so we decided to let Kynzee have some good old quality "Grandma Tina" time. They play all sorts of things: Fire Boys, Knights and Princesses, and Hungry, Hungry Hippos. They also spend countless hours at the piano- I love watching them together!
Well, it is late, so that is all for now... but my summer resolution is to keep up on this thing... so stay tuned!



1 comment:
Way to go Kaydee, I'm so glad you updated! Your little girl does look grown up! Her haircut is adorable. Keep up the posting, it's so fun to read about your cute family.
Post a Comment