Saturday, June 6, 2009

Playground Girl

Now that I am home more, Kynzee and I get to go and play more frequently. We made it to the park almost every day this week and Zee LOVES it!! She loves to play on the playground equipment and especially loves being around other kids! She is quite the socialite... I wonder where she gets that?!?!? :)
She is somewhat of a daredevil- I don't know if I should be grateful of nervous.... but I know that her dad did it to her- he always has her being thrown around or flipping or something!!

My baby girl loves that slide!

And mostly, I think that she just loves to run around!! She RUNS everywhere! The only time that she has ever "walked" was when she took her first three steps!!

3 comments:

Nikie Tryon said...

Hey Kaydee,
Thanks, Florida was a lot of fun. Your little girl is adorable. It looks like you are an Amazing teacher, it makes me think of 6th grade and the Mrs. Mather days.

Mary Ellen said...

wooo hooo! You finally updated the blog and my how she has grown!!! Anyway I was about to call you and kick your butt into gear! Love the pics!!!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

Mrs. Mather... good times! I'm glad I found you, it's been a long time! Your daughter is super cute, looks just like you.