Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

We are so grateful to be able to take this day to remember our Savior: His life and His Atoning Sacrifice for each and every one of us. How blessed we are to know the truth and have it in our lives.

Kynzee really enjoyed her treats and such... major sugar rush!!

My Baby Bunny!!

We hope that you all have a wonderful Easter!!

5 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Happy Easter! I like your new hair cut and highlights!!! You look very cute! Your cute little girl looks like she is growing up!

Caranna said...

What cute bunny ears! She's so adorable!
I'm glad you had a good Easter! We had to hide all of our Easter candy and will probably ration it out for the next 6 months!
Our kids don't handles sugar well!

wendy said...

Hope you are doing better! I ask my mom how you are when ever I get the chance!

Jessie said...

Hope your feeling better Kaydee! Good to see your cute new pictures...Kynzee is soooo cute

Amanda said...

It seems as if you are neglecting your blog... sad! How are you?