Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning and Paraphernelia


Christmas morning was spent in our own little place and consisted of Randy and me. Zee was WAY TOO TIRED and we were not about to wake her at 5:40 am!! Why would two adults get up that early? Well, we wanted to make it over to the Beddes household by 7:00 to open presents with them! :) So, we got up early and opened presents from each other. Randy surprised me with an AWESOME camera. It is a Nikon D60 and he got all of the little extras, bells and whistles if you will- to go with it!! I was SOOOO surprised!!! Above, Randy is displaying a lovely quilt that I made for him (with the help of my mom and lovely grandmama). We had a wonderful Christmas morning together.

Zeebug put her little glove on our tree and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. I have old-fashioned mittens and stockings on my tree- so I guess that Zee thought that her glove would be a welcomed addition! :)

Our cute tree... don't worry... there were many more presents. This was taken on the 26th. :)

Randy and I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This is our best attempt at taking a picture of ourselves! We love you all!

No comments: