Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag... You are It!!

Kasey tagged me!! 8's

8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
1-American Idol
2-Dancing with the Stars/So you Think you Can Dance
3-NCIS
4-The Price is Right
5-Good Things Utah
6-Anything on the Game Show Network
7-Rachel Ray
8-Iron Chef America/Throw Down with Bobby Flay

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Olive Garden
2-Cafe Rio
3-Los Hermanos
4-Texas Roadhouse
5-JCW's
6-Big J's/Pizza Villa (Go Preston!)
7-Red Robin
8-Winger's

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1-Woke Up
2-Played with Kynzee
3-Went to Teach School
4-Ate a delicious Chocolate Muffin
5-Came home to see my Hubby & Babe
6-Helped move NovaLea's office (I watched the babies)
7-Had JCW's yummy food
8-Created a blog for my class

8 things I am looking forward to:
1-Spending time with Randy this weekend
2-General Conference
3-Going away for our "late" anniversary
4-CHRISTMAS!
5-Dressing Kynzee up as a LadyBug
6-A Halloween Party at School
7-Going to a Haunted House with my Hubby
8-Getting my Headache Problem Fixed

8 things I love about fall:
1-The colors
2-The weather
3-The cool breeze on my face
4-Falling Leaves
5-Christmas is coming...
6-School started
7-Halloween
8-Pumpkin Pie

8 things on my wish list:
1-A House
2-Pay off my Car
3-A Shopping Spree
4-Broadway
5-Time alone with my BFF Randy
6-Two more hours in the day
7-A Surprise!
8-Everyone I love to be happy & healthy

8 people I'm tagging:
1-Michelle
2-Jessie
3-Lacey
4-Camille
5-Mary
6-Amanda
7-Wendy
8-Cheronne

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey- We are going private with our blog... can I get your address to invite you?

Mary Ellen said...

Hey- I'm just waiting for you to post again. I went to L------ with Aunt Gloria- I don't know how to spell it so I'm not even going to try. We should plan for next summer to see a show there at Tuacan- it was awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Kaydee! Do you still live in AF? I am such a bum, and have meant to contact you forever.....Your daughter is adorable! I don't have a blog because I'm too lazy, but maybe someday I will. Email me when you get a second! You will be happy to know that I am still keeping tabs on a certain someone we may or may not have spied on in the past....Talk to you soon, I hope!
MARIA SEAMONSTER