What a good daddy! Kynzee loves her dad and he has been so great with her. She loves to cuddle up with him and go go sleep- probably because they play so hard beforehand... :)
How fun to see Michelle. She is so cute and I can't believe she has three!!! I love your posts!!! Zee is getting bigger all of the time! I'm still waiting for the pic you promised! Luv Mar
Time flies and then you have kids. It is amazing how short a year really is. Your little girl is adorable. I can't believe all that hair. Thank heaven for good daddys, they help us mommys out a ton. I love to see your posts.
4 comments:
How fun to see Michelle. She is so cute and I can't believe she has three!!! I love your posts!!! Zee is getting bigger all of the time! I'm still waiting for the pic you promised! Luv Mar
We have to love our husbands! He is great and is so great with your darling baby. CUTE!
Time flies and then you have kids. It is amazing how short a year really is. Your little girl is adorable. I can't believe all that hair. Thank heaven for good daddys, they help us mommys out a ton. I love to see your posts.
Those pics are the BEST of babies asleep in daddy's arms! Those moments don't last long enough!
Post a Comment