I don't know about this little girl... we got her a new car seat a few months ago. It permanately stays in the truck. So this one is usually in the house and we still use it a little if we happen to go somewhere in the car. (Randy is very protective of his girls and likes us to drive the big truck so we are safe :) He is a good daddy and hubby.). So anyway, Kynzee has decided that she likes to take naps in the car seat in the house. This was her noon nap- and yes she was still in her crazy jammies- with her bottle in front of the tv watching "The Wonder Pets." It only took her 5 minutes tops to fall into a deep sleep- strapped into her infant seat. She is a crazy one! But hey, whatever works... I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cloe was just like that! Except she loved watching 'Alice in Wonderland'!
She is so big!!! Wow!!! I'm with you- what ever works!
Post a Comment