Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My name is McKynzee Destruction Beddes. I love to pull out clean laundry out of the basket that has just been folded and throw my toys across the room. One of my favorite games is to see how far I can launch a DVD case across the room. My best attempt did four full rotations in the air before it fell. I wonder what else I can get into...

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

One of my favorite things to do is refold clean laundry! When they are that cute we just refold it and give them another kiss!

Amanda said...

the joys of motherhood... are you ready for another precious baby? i think she wants a sister... at least that's what she whispered in my ear. btw, i love your blog :)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

It's a good thing they're so cute!